Tuesday, September 4, 2012

If It Doesn't Move (and even if it does) It Needs Bling!!

With the long weekend I had a little bit of free time to complete a couple rhinestone projects.  Gotta love the bling.  First one is a shirt I made for myself with a file I purchased from The Rhinestone World.  I think I bought it as a Sunday night mega deal some time ago, or on a day where the daily deal was $5 off.  Anyway, I love how it turned out, pictures do not do it justice.    
The next items are in honor of back to school.  I made this shirt for my daughter.  It is a school spirit shirt.

This one is the same design, only put together a little differently and made as a car decal.  I love the rhinestone decal material that I use for the decals and the water bottle below.  The best deal I have been able to find is at craft vinyl without buying a whole roll(scroll almost to the bottom just under the Sticky Flock).  They sell 3 - 12 x 18" sheets for $24.95.  (plus about $8 shipping)  Anybody know of a better deal or maybe a great deal on a roll??  I love this stuff, so many possibilities!! 
Here is the water bottle I was talking about, it is a birthday gift for a brand new teenager!!

Last one, same decal material but on a tumbler.  I got the wine glass from The Rhinestone World.  I bought it with a $5 off coupon.  Great deal!!  The font is from Rhinestone Alphabets. She has a ton of different styles and sizes of fonts, mostly $12 and less.  I have a few fonts in differnet sizes cut out of sticky flock and ready to go when I need a quick project on the fly and no time to cut a template.   

As always, thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. What is the material under your rhinestones, the translucent one.. Is it a special decal foil?

    ReplyDelete