Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lunchboxes

I picked up these insulated lunch totes awhile back thinking they would make great gifts for the legal assisatnts in our office.  They turned out great.  There was a design on one side with their name on the other.  I used heat transfer vinyl to do these.
 The Font on this one is Good Vibrations and the scallop circle is Denise's, you will find it here.

I can't share the Vikings logo here as it is copyrighted.

This one has the font LD Delightful from Lettering Delights, one of my new favorites!!  The flip flop file is here.

I got the margarita file in this one from the SCAL forum.  Great file, you can find it here.

 I bought this one from My Vinyl Designer when it was on sale for 10 cents!!  If you want to make it yourself it is just Mr. Giggles font and a swirly sun.
 This is the same scalloped circle from above.
I made this file and can't share due to copyright issues.

 I got this file from Mardenz's blog, find a whole Disney collection here.
 This is Walt Disney Script font and is the other side of the Mickey Mouse tote above.
 This is my new favorite font, LD Delightful and is the other side of the Indian tote.  All of the other totes have the name on the other side in this same font.

These were super fun to make!!  Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment