Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Tile

I love this tile, I am donating it to a fundraiser for my daughter's school.  I bought the file as part of a package from Vinyl Ready Designs when I first started cutting vinyl and didn't know how to make my own files.  I changed it up so much, I actually just started over with it.  The font is Aquarelle.  The flourish on the bottom is from My Vinyl Designer's embellishment collection, a great deal for $8.95, even less if you have a discount code.  The two swirls in the middle I made, they are the same just left right flipped, and can be downloaded here. Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your tiles. I'm thinking of doing some as Christmas gifts for family this year. What kind of vinyl are you using for these? Permanent adhesive? Heat transfer? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete