Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some Holiday Chargers

Here are a few Holiday Chargers I made this weekend. I LOVE the black ones with the silver vinyl! Sorry, the picture quality isn't the best; I took these with my cell phone . Do you think I have a single charged AA battery in the house??

The Black Believe Magic charger is made with the font Inspiration and a tree file I found in clip art and traced in SCAL. I can't find the clip art file that I traced, but Kathy posted it here on the Smart Buy Gal forum. Thanks Kathy!! The Merry Christmas tree file came from the smart buy gal forum. Thanks to Kenzie for this beautiful file!! You can find the file here.

The nativity scene on the black charger came from the Sure Cuts Alot forum. The file is here.
Not sure who to give credit for the file to but it is a stunning file!! Thank you to its creator!! The snowflakes are all from the SCAL shapes library. Where else can you get snow flakes and palm trees!!

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. awesome!!! love all three, they would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Oct. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fantastic files. Your projects are stunning!
    soraya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple Stitch . . . sorry, the file wasn't created by me so I can't post it here. The link is to a forum post from a message board I belong too. Best board out there for crafters, especially if you enjoy digital die cutting. Smart Buy Gal forum. (smartbuygal.com\forum) Join, it is free and a great community. You will be able to download that tree file and LOTS and LOTS of other great ones. It is my favorite spot on the web!! :-)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete