Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Several Projects Tonight and More on the Way!

Here are a few things I made tonight.
First a couple Halloween files. I love, love, love the witches legs. One of my absolute favorites this year. It was a freebie digi stamp from the frugal crafter. (Lindsay's stuff) I converted it to a cut file. Did I mention I love it?? This one is tough to read in the picture, it says "Don't make me release the flying monkeys!"

You can find the Witch's legs here.

Final Halloween file for tonight: I got the "stylish witch" from Southernbelle, check it out, you can find her here. (and tons of other awesome stuff!!)
Finally, a couple Thanksgiving chargers. They are shiny chargers; so tough to photograph. Cornacopia SVG is here. Give Thanks and flourish SVG is here.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment: