Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Halloween Files

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. So much fun for the kids and the kids-at-heart. I picked up some great plastic bowls at Target for $2 each. Some are black and some are white and they are all screaming for vinyl to make them awesome Halloween treat bowls. That is where the boo file comes in below; it will be so cute on those bowls and what fun gifts for my other Halloween loving friends! I will post pics when they are done. In the meantime you can download the boo file here and make some cool items for your Halloween loving friends: http://www.box.net/shared/r9cepuc5byql9zxn9d6v

3 comments:

  1. Love all your work. Wish I had your tallent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cut this in vinyl and put it on the mirror in my boys' bathroom... they jumped at first, but now LOVE it! (-:

    ReplyDelete